RE: For those about to rock, we(I), review you!

Tom...

Substitute (Rare US Single Version with altered lyric)
I'm A Boy (Early version) - sounds like Meaty,Beaty, Big and Bouncy version,
with the instrumental opening cut off.
Happy Jack (alternate version) sounds alot like the alternate version on A
Quick One without the bass violin (someone correct me on that instrument)
Magic Bus (U.K. Single version) sounds just a bit different, can't
remember...

Greg A.

                                                       Tom
By the way.  I was in a local indie store yesterday, and saw a collector's
edition of The Ultimate Collection, with a bonus disc with 4 "rare and
unreleased" songs.  Anyone know what's on the bonus disc?  I'm sure someone
here must!  I was wondering if I made a mistake in not purchasing it.  I
bought the new Steve Miller King Biscuit discs instead.  Quite good  - I
might add!