Setting Record Straight

	>From: Sroundtable
	>Subject: offensive on THIS list
> Kevin has hated me for awhile now.  I don't know him so
>I can't say I dislike him, but he will take any opportunity to rip me that
>arises.  It's really his problem since I don't care.

First of all dude, I don't hate you...never have.  What I don't understand
is why you keep making offensive statements like above.

You've also made this statement recently:
"Here he is, again inserting himself into something which doesn't concern
him."
When you list me in a post addressing list arguments, it "concerns" me.  So,
that's not true or fair.
Then you write this:
"Kevin can't stand to have someone else here who isn't afraid to assert his
opinions."
 This is really offensive, and completely untrue.  I haven't had a single
issue with your posts (or anyone else's for that matter, even Kendalls) for
a good couple of months now.  They've been cordial, informative, insightful,
completely Who-related and your reviews of the shows you attended were a
good read, so much so that I forwarded them along with others to friends of
mine who will be attending shows (although I would have liked to hear more
about any Who gatherings that might have taken place or that you attended.
No beer or anything?  Man, that's not how to see The Who! ;-).  So for you
to state the above is pretty fucking wrong, and really an unjustified smear.
If ever someone had the *reason* to hate another, read above.
But, I don't.  That's not what I'm about.
What I don't understand is why you would want to again focus on list
disputes.  I've been trying to ignore them so that we all get past this, yet
you brought them up again, and then named names to boot.....again.  Why
can't we get past that shit?  Why do we have to keep getting reminded about
it and re-live it over and over and over and over again?  Why?
I try and think about what your motivations may be.  I can only come up with
two possible:
1) You want to be friends.  If so, then please re-read Marks post on how to
post less offensively.
The only other motivation out there is:
2) You want to rehash all the past shit, and that you actually *like*
confrontation.  I call that stirring the pot.
At this point, I just don't know.  But trust me, I don't spend much time
trying to figure it out.
Now, you've written that "what was perceived was not intended".  Fine.
That's good enough in my book.
>OK, let's end all this and get back to the Who.
Good idea.  I've got Who shows ahead of me, and really don't have the desire
or time to put into this stuff.
> I made a very "innocuous" remark
You know how you hear a word, and then hear it repeatedly the next few
days............
The word "innocuous" has been following me around for the past 3 days. Every
where I go, someone is using it!
> Without "naming names" I don't think anyone here, including me, cares
anymore. This is over.
Now we're back in tune.

Peace,
enjoy The Who,
Hopefully you'll enjoy some of the reviews that I'll post from shows and
meetings.

Kevin in VT