finally dawning on me

for the past few days since John's death, i never really cried. i've just
been pretty much in a state of shock. but just now, i turn the radio on and
it started playing "love, reign o'er me", and outta nowhere this huge cry
came out of me outta nowhere and the tears came down like a waterfall almost.
 i guess it finally dawned on me that the ox is gone, the man i remember
seeing in camden with the who in 2000 attempting to hit a beach ball back
during a song and in all those videos and specials and that great solo he did
on the royal albert hall DVD, is no longer alive.  its probably one of the
greatest cries of my life and set to an even better soundtrack.

i'll miss you John  : , (