Tommy Tie Dye / Magik in Amsterdam

Hi,

My girlfriend just said my Tommy Tie Dye shirt just arrived, I'm most
likely gonna wear it to the RAH shows. When I asked her what the condition
of the shirt was (since I've heard some bad experiences with buying tie dye
shirts online), she just said it was really ugly. So I guess it's all OK. :-)

Furthermore, lister Billy Hilt (Magik) will be in Amsterdam for a couple of
days (what a great place to recover from some who concerts!). :-) If any
Dutch listers are interested to meet up this saturday in Amsterdam (yes,
2-2-2002, our prince is getting married there and then too!), let me know.

Cheers,

Bjorn