Re: Re:I must disagree about the new album flop

> There is an energy surrounding the Who that seems to be heading for
> something special.

*We* feel the energy, but do others feel it?  I'm not so sure.  Maybe an
accurate example of where The Who rates with the general public is their
ho-hum ranking of No.39 in that Spin Magazine poll.

New Who album?  It won't crack the Top 20.  Top 40?  Top 50?

Me?  I'll be happy with a handful of decent new tunes.  I'll be very sur-
prised if it generates any lasting publicity at all.  Hell, I'll be surprised if
the thing actually gets released!  One step at a time, I guess.

- SCHRADE in Akron