Be careful what you wish for

>Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:04:41 -0500
>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Be careful what you wish for...nearly off-topic
>
>I wonder about Who fans that have listened to the music outside of the
>concert hall for years.  Has anyone been disappointed at their first live
>experience?
>
>Jeff
Rantings from a frequent lurker
Well I can't say I have always been a Who fan, mostly I just liked some of
the songs on the radio. Growing up no one around me  seemed to be into the
Who. So what's a teenage girl to do but...lust after Robert Plant..yeah that
sounds about right :O)   Many, many years later The Who walked into my life,
albeit in the form of Stu and Kevin in VT (you all seem to know him as the
one with the cute bum) I went to my first show in 2000 half way expecting to
be slightly bored. WRONG..I loved it and the louder the better !! Can't wait
for the next tour.
Sorry to interupt your regularly scheduled listing with my 2 cents worth.
I'll go back to "lurk" mode now.
Lori