From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Richard G. Schulman
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 10:58 PM
Subject: This he did, painstakingly and in the most minute.

Throughout this ordeal, Davids emotions remained flat, and he lacked the
animated quality usually found in boys of his age.  I suggested that he
repeat the process again, this time even more slowly.  He agreed to try.
Once he reached the point at which he got into bed, I leaned over and
whispered, David, go to sleep now and tell me your dreams.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which
had a name of event.com]