Re: Who's Better Who's Best video -- BEWARE

> And I still think you're taking this way too personally.  My copy WAS
> sped up, and I couldn't stand it.  If yours is NOT sped up, or if it IS
> sped up and it doesn't bother you, God bless you.

I'm sorry, Alan.  I did kinda freak a bit.  I thought the gist of your original
post was:  *Don't buy this tape.  It's sped up & unwatchable/unlistenable.*

I thought to myself:  What if some new Who fan has a chance to buy this
tape & they don't do it because they read (from you) that it was unwatch-
able/unlistenable?

That person might never get to see that beautiful auto-destruction in "My
Generation."  And that would be shame.

I see two listers have posted that their tapes look & sound just fine, so
maybe you were getting some fucked up versions or something.

And your scientific work may indeed be correct; the whole thing might be
sped up from the get-go.  That's fine.  Let us know.  But to hold the lowly
Who up against the quality output of work from the mighty Alvin & the Chip-
munks.......you gotta be careful there!  They set a standard, you know what
I mean?

Sorry to freak on ya', Who-Freak!  Peace.

- SCHRADE in Akron