Re: new stuff on PT.com

keets "He's perfectly functional, and this is a fine performance--very sweet
and charming.  (If you can say that about a drunk, of course. ;)  He doesn't
slur the words, or even fumble the chords."

Agreed.
I didn't say it was bad, but his eyes are practically swimmy.  He was a very
experienced drunk by this point.  What is the date on this thing?

This was one of those albums that I ran out an bought, it must have been
around 1980.

Jeff