Re: new stuff on PT.com

> Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:30:10 -0500
> From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
> Subject: new stuff on PT.com
>
> Matt Kent says he has posted clips of Pete at The Secret Policeman's Ball
in
> the news section.  It has been a few years since I've seen it, but I think
> this is a performance with many close-ups of an extremly soused Pete.  I
> can't view them.  Has anyone had luck?
>
> Pete has posted his teleplay for White City in his diary.
>
> Jeff

FWIW, I can't download or open these files, either. Any tricks that I may
not be using?? I've left-clicked on them, which gives me the silhouette of a
box with the little MS object page in the left corner, and the word "back"
at the top. I've right-clicked and tried "open in new window", "save target
as ...", "open" ... no luck. Pfft. Time to iron some clothes.

Corkface