Re: kevin mc the masochist

In a message dated 01/11/2002 2:56:47 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> >the flat of the fist.  It rings your bell pretty good but does no permanent
>
> >damage.  The worst u get is a bloody lip or some swelling every now and
> then.
>
> Ok dude.  I've got to ask.  And, don't get the nickers all in a twist.  But,
> how do you show up to work with a swollen face?  What do you tell your
> students?
> This sounds like something out of an old time Irish movie or something.

It's not like 20 people hit me.  My face doesn't get that swollen and what
little swelling there is goes down fast.  I got slugged twice last night and
I'm fine today.  Just some minor soreness.  I don't do it that often anymore
or with as many people.  I must have a stone jaw.  And my lip was bloodied
only once and it basically healed overnight.  No one has ever looked at me
and said- "Geez, who hit you in the face?"  It's not like that.  It's not
fight club.