The Who This Month

Hello,

If you haven't checked out Brian Cady's "The Who This Month", you should.
Go to:  http://www.thewhothismonth.com/

The bit I found particularly interesting is when The Jimi Hendrix
Experience opened for The Who, and Townshend was vocal about not being able
to follow Jimi's act (which was a direct rip-off of The Who's).   The
famous picture of The Who with Jimi, clearly shows Jimi's respect for the
young genius of Townshend.   A lot of people I know think
that Jimi was the best, but this picture shows that Jimi knew who the
master of showmanship was.

Joe in Philly