Have The Who broken the curse?

Here's our problem:
I read stuff like the following two posts...........

>Subject: Re: Have The Who broken the curse?
>From: GenWalk83@aol.com
>
>I guess since they stole the show at the concert for new york, they finally
>shut their fuckin mouths up.

>From: JVNNSJSP@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Have The Who broken the curse?
>
>They needed to be compared to the other acts on the same playing field for
>the critics to get it.

....and go "Aahhhhhh", we've arrived!

BUT then, I read the *following* two posts...........

>From: GenWalk83@aol.com
>Subject: who at no. 39 on "spin" list
>
>the who are at no. 39 on a list conducted by "spin" magazine of the 50
>greatest bands of all time.

> From: Anna Mormack
>Subject: Re: who at no. 39 on "spin" list
>
>Similar to this, I skimmed through a recent issue of
>'Mojo' magazine, which listed the 1,000 must-have
>albums, of all genres, You'd think they
>would have at least also included WN or LAL!

....and it drives me frickin' mad!  I don't get it!
I'm....so....tired....of....this....kind....of shit!  Aaaaahhhhrrrrrgg!!!
How can you not include LAL????  Someone tell me HOW??? I'm slamming my head
into my monitor!  Repeatedly. AND HARD! Over and over!  I'm getting dizzy.
Now I see spots!
Wait, better start on this side.  Want to keep the bruising even, don't ya
know.

Kevin in VT