Who's on the radio

I caught the tail end of an NPR feature tonight that must have been
about superstar rock acts.  The Beatles sang, and The Stones, and Queen
and then, lo and behold, Roger sang.  They actually remembered to
mention The Who.  Did anybody else catch this?  I'd like to know what
it was about.

Also, WHTQ has been reading Pete's website again.  They've got all the
scuttlebutt about a new tour (kicking off in the UK this month, they
say) and a new album (in the fall) broadcasting to Central Florida
already.  (Too late to take it back now, Pete!)

:)
LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/