RE: Bogus

>>"Meanwhile, the lack of rules on O&S (for example) results in open
warfare...." "So, why don't these "senior" Who fans refuse to participate
over there?  Or why hasn't the recent brawl on alt.music.who offended them
into a withdrawal?  Hmmm."

>My guess:  market share.
>I'm going to bet that the larger populations that inhabit the NG and O&S
>are the real reason behind some of this.  If you are going to be an 'alpha
>dog' Who fan, you want to run in the biggest packs, don't you?

I thought igtc was a good-sized list.  Whatever, my comments of last night
seem to have given O&S quite a kick in the pants.  I have a lot of messages
to wade through tonight  ;)

keets