Re: Quoting Pete Townshend

> Let's get the facts straight, shall we?  George Bush won many more states
and

Kevin Mc:

You have been privately sent proof this is incorrect according the New York
Times (among other papers), and I'll say no more about it here except to say
once again you're 100% wrong about this.

> This comment was made over a year ago, immediately after the election, and
> during a live show.  Taken out of context

Keets:

Sorry, wrong, it was not taken out of context. I explained exactly where and
why Pete said it. It has to do with an inherent way of thinking instead of a
single event.

> God, I'm old :-(

Jeff:

Ever own any 8-Tracks? No? OK then.

> internet. And please do keep in touch from time to time. Best wishes toall
> of you for the new year.Regards,Derick.

Derick:

You will be missed, both here and at the next Whofest.

> I thought I made it a bit obvious when I put the bush quote

Andrew:

I can't quote Pete Townshend?????? That's bollocks!

> And by the way Pete bashed Clinton during his first 100 days saying he was

Prove it. I am privately sending you proof of what I said.

> Mark, how does it feel to be the only one with no pie eye?

Joe:

I have too much hair to be Curly, although my hair IS curly. I am actually a
complete moderate, but I don't go for dirty deals, like Enron or fixing
elections or keeping public records secret or...

> I can feel a disturbance in the force...

Some good Jedi Knight needs to do away with the Emperor, before he bankrupts
the damned Empire!

"The new President of The United States is
    what I would call a cunt "
              Pete Townshend

               Cheers                 ML