I am old

From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
"Ever own any 8-Tracks? No? OK then."

To demonstrate how low I am willing to sink to get the subject off politics,
I must refute your argument that I am young.

My first Who recording was WAY on 8-track.  I owned many 8-tracks, but my
player and some of my tapes were destroyed when I drunkenly crashed my 1st
car:  a metallic blue Nova SS with dual exhaust, chrome wheels and fat tires
on the back.  If memory serves, there was a keg party that night.

Not only have I proven my oldness, but I've also demonstrated my white trash
roots :-)

Jeff