Iron Man (was: New Who Album ? Pete's working on it.)

In article <F77HbwCMCUfYuMIrNSq00011617@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> Pete must be getting used to this by now.  The fans carp all the time, but
> there ARE opposing viewpoints.  English Boy likes IRON MAN.  ;)

I don't have any problem with Iron Man, but it doesn't reach out and
grab me like Psychoderelict or Empty Glass.  It feels more like Who
Came First or Rough mix to me.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!