Politics and name calling

I think I speak for all on this list here when I ask that the political
discussions be taken off list.
Please.
 Also, lets chill a bit regarding the name calling.  It's not appropriate,
and rarely happened in the past Kevin Mc.  Please, take a chill.
If you can't, then I invite you to E-mail Mark L. off list.  He's got a few
Bitch slaps up his sleeve for you.  If that's not enough, you can include me
on the off-list political discussion.  I'll show you where to find the
facts.

Now, I think you know where to put the cork.

Keivn in VT