Re: New Who Album ? Pete's working on it.

>A Rockery is a rock (as in rocks from the ground) garden. Pete is taking
>the piss out of Roger's apparent habit of not finishing a project in his
>garden.

It was Nobby's garden, wasn't it?  Meanwhile, I thought "rockery" was
standing in for other projects, and now that I think of it, Roger does have
a few unfinished ones lying about--like say, the Keith Moon movie.  He seems
to have put everything on hold to tour with The Who.  But then, it's a case
of the pot calling the kettle black.  Pete has a list of unfinished
projects, as well.  ;)

> > > What we're seeing folks is Pete making the steps we want him to, to
>create a new album, and is running into the same old critics he's
always run into....The press, and Rog.

>I tell you, this is typical British humour between friends. Please don't
>read some sort of Anti Roger rant. It isn't.

Yeah, obviously we need to get a life.  First the one liners from the list,
and now the entries to Pete's site.  Hope we hear something about the UK
gigs, soon. Then we'll have something else to talk about.

What does everybody think about Pete's adventures in groove?

:)
keets