Re: neverending CFNY review

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"That may be the grunge influence in general that Jeff is referring to.
It's been a leading influence on new music for long enough that folks are
looking for something fresher."

Come on, LB.  I thought you knew me better than that :0)  I think the grunge
label is pretty meaningless (although I won't argue the point).  I was
referring to 5 4 Fighting guy's vocal style.  His baritone range sounds
particularly Vedder-esque to me, reaching for that deep macho bellow that is
one of Vedder's trademarks.

Jeff