We won't get fooled again!

> How bout this?  A national
> law outlawing scalping.  Illegal to sell tickets to events above face
> value.

Kevin Mc:

How bout this: no more effin' laws forcing a certain kind of behavior on us?
See, here is where the conservative in YOU comes out! Freedom, baby! That's
what it's all about! The freedom to have the guy who was actually elected run
the country. The freedom not to have our phones and computer and who knows
what else tapped, and to actually expect a warrant (not to be confused with
Ratt, although they often are). To not have the administration declare
environmental activists as "terrorists" so they can destroy land to get the
oil we don't need.

I'm so very GLAD The Who are of the stature, especially after a 20 year
layoff, that they can command this sort of price. Proud! I'm pleased Robert
Plant is opening for them, thus finally establishing beyond a doubt the
pecking order of these bands...they should have McCartney opening for them as
well! And then The Stones. YEAH!

I thought you were a Republican!

Jeff:

That's so stereotypically Micropublican! What's the solution: make a law! Of
course it doesn't apply to them, apparently, so they're not upset...do
cocaine and have your record expunged, then bitch about the other guy smoking
pot but not inhaling.
Typical! Hypocritical! But we won't get fooled again!

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML