Re: pollstar blows

>Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:08:14 EST
>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>
>I signed up for pollstar so I could get heads up on when the Who tours, and
>it notified me of the UK gigs long after the tickets had gone on sale and the
>gigs were being discussed on here, and has still yet to notify me of the
>Who's summer tour.  What the hell?

I've found that if you want bleeding-edge up-to-second info the mailing
lists are the place to be.  We're generally ahead of what's up on
Pollstar,( although sometimes not by much).  I use their notification
service for shows for which I don't feel I have to buy tickets before the
ink is dry.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend