I Got 'em

Yep, I got 'em, a week ago, tix to TheHollywoodBowl and Irvine,
though kinda (totally) disappointing compared to the 3rd row tickets
I had @TheHollywoodBowl on 8/14/00. (thank you Mr. Don)

Had to settle for what I could afford (I can't really afford these, and
some of you people make me sick ;-> being able to afford to travel to
other countries to see TheWho-> multiple times, and then bitch about
the quality of the performances, etc.). ;-)

So what kind of seats (friends) have I really got:

Irvine:

Loge: 5
Row LL
Seat 525/526

Hollywood Bowl:

Sec: N
Row 17
Seat 2/4

So, now Kevin Mc knows where to find me !!! ;-)

BTW.....How old is Bjorn?

As jaded and faded as I am at my age, I still cannot say "no'
to a "Who-> Concert" in spite of, and in lieu of anything I may
have previously stated.

Plus, the first time I saw TheWho-> was @TheHollywoodBowl
in November of 1967 on a bill with 5 other bands that included
TheEverlyBrothers, TheAnimals, TheAssociation, Sopwith Camel,
and TheStandells, so how *can I not* see them again in this majestic
concert showcase, some 35 years later, however poor the seats?????

I saw Jimi Hendrix @TheHollywoodBowl in 1968 in the worst seats
imaginable (won over the radio) and it was one of the most memorable
concerts I ever attended, so...........

"....and it don't help me that you know........."

        ~PDBT 1975

AnEnglishBoy~