it's called the market

In a message dated 02/23/2002 4:25:18 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Yeah, I haven't heard anyone complaining either. :-)
>
> You tell me why The Who is touring with these expensive ticket prices. Is
> it because they love us? :-)

I'm not going to begrudge the Who for charging market prices for concerts
when their live shows are so much better than everyone else's.  I promise
that tickets to the Stones tour this summer will be at least as expensive,
probably more, and the show the stones put on isn't a patch on the Who's ass.
 I call that a bargain.

kevin mc