Re:The big JEB controversy of 2002

Well, it was supposed to be a piss-take of a disco song.

Bjorn:

It took a wrong turn somewhere and became what it was pissing on (I guess
would be the term). I'll take Sister Disco anytime. "MY dance has left you
behind..."

.Unfortunatly not? :-)

I don't know, you might like them if you like The Rock. Not me; I want my
Funk straight.

We're arguing taste here.

Howso? It's Hard is a very good album. The performance is solid, the writing
good with flashes of greatness (JAE's BEST two songs ever), and compared to
what else was going on musically in 1982, it stands out.

.I count 5 studio albums before The Rock, though;Smash Your Head Against The
WallWhistle RymesRigor Mortis Sets InMad DogToo Late The Hero

I said "A GOOD catalog." Not just a catalog! The Who have 5 essential ("must
own if you want to have a serious collection") Rock albums. JEB? None.

I think this level would vary for anyone...

What? A level is a level.

I think he does his own version though, but it sounds a lot like The Who's
version.

Yeah, like as close as they can get to it.

IMO, right now touringwise, they are (JUST MY TASTE!). I might go crazy and
totally love The Who when they tour the UK next year or so, but right now?
Naaaahhh...

Fickle!

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML