Re: Who vs JEB

They are a great show. You'd be amazed that John sings a bunch of songs,
moves around a bit, and actually talks alot to the band and the crowd.
They do have fun and it's a great night when you see them. Actually, I
couldn't believe it the first time I saw them. And was disturbed that such
a wonderful guy is totally mis-used by the Who. Just shoved in a corner
and "told" to "shut up and play the bass."

They play all John's Who songs, a bunch of LAL and the greatest version of
Boris, I've ever heard. He tries to stay away from most of Pete's songs,
if he can help it.

magik