Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #57

No, but I can dance to the Village People ("YMCA!").

Bjorn:

Argh! That's the WORST offender of all!

.What's The Who level then??? Someplace no other band has ever gone before?>

Affirmative, Mr. Spock. The Kinks have moments, as does XTC and...well, there
are several who approach that level. But if The Beatles don't make it, you
can't expect JEB to do so.

Young Man Blues isn't a Who song, it's a Mose Allison song.

You must not have heard how he does it. Entwistle's version is the Who
version, not the Allison version.

Sure. But I like what I like. You like what you like. So what's the point of
a discussion?

Well, it's fine to say you like JEB better...another to say they're better
than The Who.

To be honest, I just like the nice girl-next-door kinda type, instead of the
slutty supermodels.

Oh, I like next door girls too. Variety is the spice of life.

 But you can fuck who-ever you want to. :-)

No one can do that. Sucks, doesn't it?

      ''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe
            and what I believe-I believe what I believe is right."
                          George "I know what I mean" Bush

                      Cheers                        ML