Re: No longer Re: bible class

From: Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>
"...I was shocked when I read later (but at a still fairly young age) Pete's
putdowns of the Woodstock scene.  I can't remember his exact words but it
was something along the lines of "all those people
rolling around in mud" -- there might have been something in there against
all their drug-addled states of mind, as well...Does any of that trigger any
thoughts, John?
anyone else?"

I recall reading that there was a commune close to Pete's home, and that his
experiences with these people really colored his opinion of hippies.  As a
young man he found them to be lazy, dirty and (true to form) hypocritical.
It was his exposure to these people (who were trying to govern themselves)
that led to WGFA.

Jeff