Who Names

> I did find it interesting that Entwistle stuck in his brain more than
> Townshend.

This reminded me:  Did anyone catch Howard Stern last Friday?
The whole gang was making fun of Stuttering John about his some-
times odd pronunciation of certain words (not having to do with
his stuttering - just his intelligence).

He wasn't pronouncing the word "sequin" correctly & everone was
having a good laugh when Baba Booey ran in & said, "Here's another
example.  The Who has always been one of John's favorite groups,
right?  Well, a few years back John asked me if I had heard the new
Pete Town-shend album (pronouncing the "sh" in Townshend like the
"sh" in "show.)"

Suttering John's excuse was that he thought that's how it was pronounc-
ed in Britain.

Then this reminded Howard of an old American DJ who would pro-
nounce David Bowie's last name like it ryhmed with "Wow-wee."

- SCHRADE in Akron