Re: Pete's Pissy Mood

At 06:23 PM 2/16/2002, you wrote:
>Heheh.  And Roger Moon?
>
>Are these young folks, BTW?  I encountered some blank stares when I was in
>London for the last convention, but they were older folks who should have
>known Who was Who.  I thought it was snobbery--not our kind of music, you
>know...
>
>keets
>

>>Our passport control officer thought it was Pete Entwistle

I would have pegged our guy at near 50.  Here in the US I wouldn't have
been surprised at the confusion given that he was of ethnic origin (Indian)
but since his accent identified him as native born and not immigrant it
did. Soon as I told him the correct names he remembered.  I did find it
interesting that Entwistle stuck in his brain more than Townshend.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://kathy.hispeed.com/index.html