Pete falls off stage

I've gotten an inquiry off list about how long Pete stayed in the audience
after he fell off the stage.  Does anybody have an estimate?  Also, I've
been wondering how he got back up.  The same way he came down?  Meaning, was
the stage low enough to climb right back up, guitar and all, or did he have
to walk around?

If the stage were really high, this kind of thing could a serious accident.
Guess they'll have to bolt down all the monitors from now on.

;)
keets