Re: Pete falls off stage

At 06:08 16-2-02 +0000, keets wrote:
>I've gotten an inquiry off list about how long Pete stayed in the audience
>after he fell off the stage.  Does anybody have an estimate?  Also, I've
>been wondering how he got back up.  The same way he came down?  Meaning,
>was the stage low enough to climb right back up, guitar and all, or did he
>have to walk around?
>
>If the stage were really high, this kind of thing could a serious accident.
>Guess they'll have to bolt down all the monitors from now on.

Pete fell from the stage because he stepped on his monitor an that tumbled
over. He kinda fell into the gap between the stage and the fence on his
side. I believe with his shoulder he fell on Melissa Hurley, stayed there
for some considerate time (I think he must've been too embarrassed to get
right up, so he just made an act out of it). I think he stayed there for a
good half minute up to a minute.
He got back up by getting himself to stand upon the fallen monitor, and
from there on he got on the stage...

Tadaaaa... :-)

Bjorn