Re: kevin mc fighting at camden

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
"I simply let people punch me in the face with no thought of retribution or
a fight.  I do have a friend who begs people to hit him so he can then hit
them back without warning, but that's not me.  In any event, monday night I
got slugged a few times but no serious damage, as always.  When i see some
of you this summer on the tour I'll let u hit me and you'll see it isn't as
psychotic as you think."

Kevin Mc,
I'm looking forward to it.  How's your summer road trip shaping up?  Which
shows will you attend?

I'm thinking this might make an interesting addition to Tommy.  We could add
a character called "The Thrasher".  He punches Tommy in the face in a effort
to get him out of his state.  It would be a nice addition to "The Acid
Queen" and "Uncle Ernie" characters.  What do you think?

Jeff