Re: kevin mc fighting at camden

In a message dated 02/15/2002 9:06:36 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > > camden
>

> So, now we know where Kevin Mc was that evening.
>
> AnEnglishboy~

Let's be clear on this.  I DON'T GET IN FIGHTS!  In fact, my attitude when
drunk is anything but belligerent.  It is virtually impossible to make me
mad, whereas it's pretty easy to make me mad in normal circumstances.  I
simply let people punch me in the face with no thought of retribution or a
fight.  I do have a friend who begs people to hit him so he can then hit them
back without warning, but that's not me.  In any event, monday night I got
slugged a few times but no serious damage, as always.  When i see some of you
this summer on the tour I'll let u hit me and you'll see it isn't as
psychotic as you think.

kevin mc