the who is inescapable

I am a basketball coach, as some of you know, and I was conversing with the
referee before our JV game, and somehow the subject of traffic came up.  I
said, "Well, traffic doesn't bother me much anymore, as long as i have the
right CD playing.  Right now I've got a Zeppelin mix in and i can scream
along with robert plant to release frustration."  He then replies, "That's
good, but i'm kinda partial to roger daltrey."  I, of course, went crazy when
i heard that and told him about my trip to CFNY, etc.  The Who are
omnipresent.  We won the game, as well, and got all the calls. :>)

kevin mc