Re: teens and the Who

Another example of the Who being popular with teens:

I was at an Our Lady Peace concert (Awsome band check them out) in a small
small venue.  I can't remember the opening bands name but they did the song
"Flavor of the Week" which basically descibed themselves (one hit wonders).

Anyways the band came on and people start pushing and shoving for good
postion, some moshing started up. The girl in front of me maybe 15 -16 years
old yelled out:

"My god people this isn't Cincinattit and this isn't the Who!!"

I immeadialty yelled out "THE WHO!! YES!!"

So there was a little comradery between us untill we were both shuffled
around diffrent ways.

Caught up with her later and talked about both the Who and Our Lady Peace
awhile.

So if your looking for a moral to the story it's that while you may
insignificant as a teenaged Who fan I guess it's more special or whatever
when you meet up with another.

It all goes back to the joke about Creed. thigns don't seem special or
significant when it's mainstream.

Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright
20/M/Ohio