Re: teens and the Who

In article <25.2255a8c0.298c5255@aol.com>,
    GenWalk83@aol.com  writes:

> i fear that older who fans are turning into a group of people the who went
> against in "my generation".

Not all of us :-)

Just like any group of people, its the ones that get under your skin
that you remember.  In this thread, I think that phenomenon is working
both sides of the fence.  Jim's had some nasty teens he's had to deal
with and its those that he remembers.  Unfortunately, the people who
are easy to deal with are the ones that are most readily forgotten
unless they become long term friends.  Its the pain-in-the-ass that we
all remember, not the polite guy who never bothered you.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!