John's bass

Bass players, help me out again, please.  What was it about John's bass
that made it hard to tell that from the bass drum?  It's not just on
the live work, either; it's on the studio albums, too.

I've been listening to "Who Are You" and it's there underneath, dummm,
dummm, dummm, and it's not until he holds it a bit or changes the note
that you can tell it's not the bass drum.

LB

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
http://finance.yahoo.com