[no subject]

Jagger will be 60 next July, as this tour reaches
Europe, with Richards five months behind. Watts is
already 61. For all the financial reward, why on earth
put yourself to the trouble? I think we just want to
see how far it can go, says Richards, who behind the
raddled caricature is deceptively romantic. Theres a
great feeling in the band that we aint really found
all that the Rolling Stones can do yet. Ive no doubt
Townshend and Daltrey are feeling the same way, and no
doubt the Ox (John Entwistle) was until the
unfortunate occurrence. But I was glad they carried
on. Its real showbiz, like a vaudeville tradition. I
find it intriguing that old trousers Townshend and
Daltrey still have a certain desire to get out there
and do it. And good f***ing luck, theyre not shabby
at what they do.

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!