Re: Moving forward

> They really are playing quite well on this tour, Mark.  Believe
> me, I'd be the first to be critical if they weren't.
>
> Scott:
>
> I don't doubt it; I believe what you and the others who have raved about
the shows say. However, as the last few days on this list have seen (finally
some honesty!), This Who ain't THE Who, no matter how good they may be.

A lot of people feel this way, we just aren't saying anything.
There is no need to rain on anybody's parade.  I remember
in '82 as a teenager raving about The Who after seeing them
and having "old" people (younger than I am now!) tell me it
was nothing like it was with Moon and how I really missed out.
I got a copy of Leeds and found out they were telling the truth.
I made my decision (the schedule helped) not to go to any
shows, thus I'm missing my first Who tour in 20 years.

Bruce