jeff fans the flames, yet again

In a message dated 08/17/2002 6:55:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Yup.  Especially when he uses the same exact technique every time - again
> and again and again:
>
> Makes attempt a humor.
> Someone takes issue.
> Someone else takes issue. (sometimes)
> "Lighthen up!"  (sometimes with expletives)
> Rehash of already tiresome chain of events.
> "I'm above this; why aren't you?"
> "I really am informed and smart.  Here's some big words."
> "Now let's get back to what WE ALL want to do - ranking and rating art and
> people."
>
> Can we try something different?  Please.
> I'm above all this too, you see :-D
>
> Jeff

well, jeff, seems like you are butting in AGAIN to try to keep a dispute
alive that you find entertaining on some level.  What IS really sad is that
you and AEB continue to make judgements regarding who I am and my worth as an
individual when you have never met me.  I know you will make some sort of
sarcastic remark about not having to know someone to know he is stupid or
ignorant or whatever... blah, blah, blah.  The only ignorance here comes from
you and those like you who think they can actually know anything about a
person by reading what they write on the internet.  And I apologize for using
big words, as to me they are not big, just part of my normal speech/writing
patterns.  I'll try to dumb it down for you from now on.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971