Re: "So I can keep coming back."

> "I'm doing this now so I can keep coming back."
> "How weird is that?"

Yeah, and I thought he was slipping into a bad mood a few months before
the tour started.  Now he seems......revitalized?

> I don't know how to feel.

What was your quote in the car when we were leaving Manchester airport?
After this tour it's time to "put the beast to bed."  That's how I originally felt,
too.  But, like you, I don't know what to think either.

Still, the new album's definitely out, right?  But who knows, maybe I'll be
riding around in your jeep *next* summer, too!  Just make sure your air con-
ditioner is working properly this time, OK?  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron