Re: pete's leap and slide on knees

In a message dated 04/17/2002 1:20:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Unfortunately, the lighting technician doesn't turn on the spot
> till Pete is well into his leap & fall, across the stage (if I remember it
> correctly, as I haven't seen it in years). Can anyone corroborate this
> scene?
>
> I've seen PT do it live a few times and it was always awesome.

I watched it the other day and you are corroborated.  The lights didn't come
on in time to see it exactly right, but the video slomos it and you can see
pete's shadow.  Why can he never do it again?  He windmills and jumps like a
20-year-old... why not a jump slide?

mc