Re:negative attention

In a message dated 04/17/2002 1:20:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Dude!  What is apparent is that you've lost the capacity to learn!  Can't
> you see that *every* time you bring up this *stupid* face punching thing,
> something that *no one* can relate to, and then explain it repeatedly to the
> point of being numb in the brain, you invite this sort of stuff????
> I mean, my friends and I used to punch each other in the upper arm until one
> of us said "uncle".
> But hell, we grew out of that like 20 years ago!
>
> Awe shit, forgot you like this sort of negative attention.
>
> Never mind.

No, not into negative attention.  I don't know how old you are, but 20 years
ago i was 10.  People have mentioned this in jest, and most of them have been
funny.  Actually, I didn't bring it up this time.  Majik made a joke about
meeting at the MSG show and us punching each other in the face.  I just
responded to him, then the other guy made the brain damage comment.  You
should just ignore it if you can't relate.  I thought you filtered my posts,
anyway?

mc