Re: Politically Incorrect

GenWalk83@aol.com wrote:

>  freedom of speech is good... when it's your opinion being expressed.

Ah, yes, so let's put it to the test.

I'm fuckin' sick of seeing the American Fuckin' Flag Flyin'
on every shirt, home, business, car, baseball cap, & bikini
etc., etc., etc., in the wake of September 11, 2001, by the
likes of non voting, blind faith, over zealot, neo-patriots who
had never before given a thought to their "freedoms" or
patriotism (if they even had any).

Leave it to America, er, Americans, to rally for a cause
while inbetween times, they are the most apathetic group
on the planet.

They can kiss my ass.

AnEnglishBoy~

(  a proud Vietnam War protestor, draft dodger, and
patriot who *would have gone to war* for a President
worthy of giving my life for, or a cause worthy of same )