Re: Politically Incorrect

first of all, I think bill maher is an asshole, plain english. hes a dumbell
and i'm happy he's gonna be taken off the air.
second of all, even though i may not like bill maher, i give him credit for
being a brave man by going on national television and saying totally the
opposite of what the majority of america was feeling after 9/11 and all that.
i'm not saying I go along with what he said nor am i saying that i'm against
it, but i feel if america is supposed to be "so free", then bill maher has
the right to say whatever he feels.
third of all, shouldn't we expect opinions like those of bill maher's on a
show called "politically incorrect"? stick to watching dennis miller. he
seems more cooler ; )

freedom of speech is good... when it's your opinion being expressed.