Re: roger's hair

In a message dated 04/10/2002 11:55:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > Unfortunately, Roger is trying to pursue an acting career between Who
> tours,
> > though, so he's likely to keep it at whatever length is required by the
> > acting gigs.

Roger at age 58 with the same hair he had in the 70s would, IMHO, be
preposterous.  It would look like an aging rock singer tryin to recapture his
youth.  I just don't think it would work.  He's a different person and singer
and the Who are a different band, yet still awesome.  Like they say, "You
can't go home again."

mc