Re: quick review of RAH 2000 (actually, it turned out not be quick)

>6. My Generation- much enjoyed Roger's addition of lines (Pete wrote them I
>assume?) while Pete changed out guitars.

The addition to MG is Roger's "Crossroads Now."  Pete seems to contribute
some improvisational embellishment, and undoubtedly masterminded the music,
but Roger has written the lyrics.

I'd also say that Roger has written some of the expanded version of TKAA.

keets