Re: good neighbour/iraq

John Hughes wrote:
> Oh, as for the twaddle you spouted abouut Iraq, I'm
> too angry to comment.

That's just what worries me. Everybody's too angry on
the wrong subjects. And this, again, will impede the
US government of admiting its own errors (was a simple
"sorry" ever said about the millions of gallons of
blood spread on the Latin America dictatorships?).
Watching the news yesterday, I heard about teachers
telling young kids that "we" are good people, while
"they" (the arabs) are evil. Do you think this will
make any good? This just make us comparable to the
nasty portion of the muslims who hates us.

Please, don't get me wrong. This act needs a very
powerful answer, but deleting a country surely isn't
the best one.

TERRORISM is what we have to fight. Things such as the
spreading of hate for the oriental civilization will
make our present problems eternal. Just as the jews
vs. muslims thing seems to be in Israel. And I'm sure
we don't want this, right?